Print |  Close this window

Victorian Manor House Featured

Ref
LOC634
Mid-Victorian (1860) original manor house, detached double fronted, with old stables and two double (length) garages. Sweeping carriage driveway with in and out gates and offstreet parking for 12 cars, with plenty of further unrestricted parking available on road. Side access from front garden directly into kitchen and/or to back garden through secure gate into small courtyard leading through to stables. High ceilings and large original sash windows throughout house, 3 reception rooms with original fireplaces, open fire in main sitting room. Huge kitchen/diner, ideal for filming cookery shoots with large central island unit with gas hob, separate utility room used as for food prep, with sink, 1.8m stainless steel table, separate fridge/freezer available for crew. Bifold doors lead from kitchen out to patio. Large walled mature gardens with very substantial trees.
Print |  Close this window